Capital by The Wadhwa Group has developed into a major commercial hub at the Bandra-Kurla Complex, with an impressive and growing list of tenants. Prominent names operating out of Capital include Deutsche Bank, Pfizer Limited, Cementech, Visa, Rio Tinto, First Gulf Bank, Westpac Bank, Bain & Co. & TPG.
Capital has also gained prominence as a premier place to socialize in the vicinity. With restaurants such as Starbucks, Theobroma, Soda Bottle Opener Wala, The Good Wife & others, Capital is a popular choice for professionals at BKC to hang out after work.
With a unique architecture by James Law, a globally renowned architect, Capital stands out with an eye-catching look on its facade. The revolutionary design concept boasts of AAA-grading for construction quality and 80% efficiency, thereby offering a stellar combination of sustainability, form and functionality.
To top it all, The Wadhwa Group provides numerous attractive benefits to clients operating out of The Capital.
Some of these benefits include:
- To and fro bus services for Bandra And Kurla
- Permanent Travel Desk at site to help clients in transport
- Vendiman Machine for food and beverages
- Fresh juice vending machine from Joofr
- AC Waiting room in basement till vehicles come out of an automated parking setup
- Exclusive sky lobby for conducting conferences, get-togethers, team lunches, events, launches etc.
- Upcoming services: Airtel Service Desk for corporate clients